Frequently Asked Questions
1. What does home interior design include?
Home interior design includes civil work, plumbing, electrification, false ceiling, furniture, modular kitchen, painting, polishing, landscaping, etc. At Shree Vidhatte get answers to everything that you are looking for to design your interior spaces.
2. What are the 7 elements of interior design?
The 7 elements of interior designing are space planning, design form, colour palette, lighting effects, textures and patterns.
3. What design style(s) do you prefer?
There are various design styles that you can choose from to design your interior spaces. Design styles such as modern Interior, contemporary interior, British Style Interior, modern contemporary are few of many others that can offer a grandeur look to your space.
4. What can I expect to see at the Shree Vidhatte Enterprises in Mumbai?
Shree Vidhatte is your one point of contact for all types of interior works. Our design experts dutifully cater to your every requirement and are available 24/7 to cater to your every need. Our services include home interior designing, commercial interior designing, modular interior designing and more. Visit our website for any further queries.
5. How do you choose materials?
The material for interior is selected as per theme selection. For example, if you want a rustic interior look, use of wooden materials and textures will be prominent in the designing.
6. Can I reach out to a Shree Vidhatte designer in Mumbai for any queries or clarifications?
Yes. Our design team is available 24/7 to cater to your queries, so that you get a better understanding how things work at Shree Vidhatte Enterprises.
7. What will be the timelines for my project completion?
The timeline of your project completely depends on the project scope and the work. At Shree Vidhatte we ensure every project is completed within the timeframe to avoid any further problems.
8. Is this the right time to do my home interiors in Mumbai?
- If you have purchased a new flat and you are about to get possession in few months then trust me, it is the right time to do the home interior. An interior designer needs at least 30 days for planning and designing.
- If you have purchased a new flat or staying in an old structure then it is necessary to the home interior because to maintain the space you will need changes as per today’s trend.
- If you have purchased a new flat a year or two years ago and didn’t do the interior then it is a good time to do it. The reason being you have been living in that space from 1-2 years now and you must have figured out your corners of inconvenience and comfort.
9. What is your budget for designing home interiors?
The approximate budget for home interior designing is:
- 1 BHK – 7 LAKH
- 2 BHK – 9 LAKH
- 3 BHK – 12 LAKH
- 4 BHK – 15 LAKH
*The cost may vary
10. How much does a luxury interior designer cost?
A luxury interior designer will charge you as below:
- 1BHK – 10L
- 2BHK – 15L
- 3BHK – 17L
- 4BHK – 20L
*The cost may vary
11. How do interior designers charge for services?
Some interior designers take up turnkey projects (includes designing and execution in which they charge costing of work and designing fees). There are some interior designers that take up only designing work and hire contractors for execution in which they charge only designing fees and client has to pay costing of work separately to contractors.
12. Why is interior designing so expensive in Mumbai?
Interior designing is expensive in Mumbai due to the cost of good quality material and good quality workmanship that together creates the desired look for your interiors.
13. Which is the best interior design company?
The best interior designing company is the one who gives you best quality service and who can complete your dream with accuracy in design and execution. At Shree Vidhatte, you can see all your dreams coming true. Get in touch with us.